“Empower your vision through vision therapy to create a change that lasts a lifetime.”
Vision Therapy involves a variety of exercises using devices like prisms, lenses, and computerized programs. This can help patients to develop or improve fundamental visual skills and abilities, improve visual comfort, ease, and efficiency. It changes the interpretation of visual information.
How Vision Therapy Can Help?
Vision Therapy helps to improve the…
- The ability to follow a moving object
- The ability to aim the eyes on a series of stationary objects
- The ability to change focus
- The ability to team two eyes together
- The ability to see in depth
Visual Training sessions involve procedures that stimulate the brain in a physiological way.
Vision Therapy is not to strengthen eye muscles. Instead, Vision Therapy aims to retrain the learned aspects of vision through the recently understood concept of neuroplasticity. Vision Therapy helps improve convergence and binocular vision, with its six major attributes like
- Improved focusing abilities
- Eye teaming
- Eye-hand coordination
- Visual processing
- Improved visual memory
- Increased peripheral awareness and depth perception